APPENDIX C - SCALE OF CHARGES – March 2023
1) Tenant Find Service - 60% of the first month's rent (50% + VAT) payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent, subject to a minimum charge of £690 (£575 + VAT), which includes right to rent checks
2) Managed Service - 13.5% (11.25% + VAT) of the rent received, deducted by the Agent + new tenancy set up fee of £450 (£375 + VAT), which includes your interest in our nil excess rent protection for 12 months (subject to terms and conditions), right to rent checks, check in inventory and check out fees, professional referencing, protecting deposit, serving legal notices, legal updates
The fees under the above service are payable when any individual or organisation enters into an agreement to rent the Property as a result of promotion, introduction, or viewing by the Agent.
Additional Charges (Prices are inclusive of VAT)
Right to Rent check Free of Charge
Tenancy Agreement Renewal / Update £120 (Managed service only)
Duplicate Statements Free of Charge
Annual Tax Statements Free of Charge
Overseas Landlord Tax Administration £90 per annum per landlord
Professional Hourly Rate i.e insurance claims, major works, attending court £36
Check In Free of Charge
Additional furnished inventory charge £48
Check Out Report (excludes negotiations) £120 (Tenant Find)
Void Property Inspections £60
Major Works Fee Terms to be agreed at outset
Rent Protection Renewal (12 Months, nil excess) £330
Legal Expenses Protection Renewal £50
Additional Property Visit With Report £102
Serving Legal Notice Free of Charge (Managed); £90 (Tenant Find)
Emergency Heater Provision £12 per delivery/collection
Energy Performance Certificate £66
Legionella Risk Assessment £75
Use of alternative Tenancy Deposit Scheme £60
(other than Deposit Protection Service Custodial Scheme)
Novation fee (Landlord contribution) £160 maximum
TENANT DEFAULT FEES/CHARGES
1) Replacement key or security device to be charged at cost.
2) Late or non-payment of rent of no more than 3% above the Bank of England base rate for each day the payment has been outstanding for 14 days or more.
3) Any other permitted default fee.
4) Novation Fee Tenant Contribution £ 50
5) Permitted Occupier addendum incl Right To Rent £ 36
6) Permitted Pet addendum £ 18